Monday, October 1, 2007

New Sundara Yarn Club!

Am I the only one? Tee-hee-hee! I've been haunting the Sundara Yarn site, checking it most everyday in hopes of getting in on her next sock club. I enrolled in her e-mail list and looked forward to something happening, as promised, in October. So, this morning it is officially October and I checked again as soon as I got on the computer----VOILA! There it was! And, even better than a sock club, it is a yarn club, with 6 months of yarn for a variety of uses! I nearly fell over my keys, as I typed in the enrollment (= payment) info with shaking hands. And, I'm in!

It's called "Seasons" Yarn Club, and the only drawback is that I had to choose only 1 of 4 possible "seasons" of luscious yarn colors. I chose Autumn, but was quite taken with Spring as well. I had already decided not to re-enroll in the Rockin' Sock Club. After 2 years of membership, I'm ready for some yarns with a new look. Also, there gets to be a time in a woman's life when even a sock lovin' woman says: "I wonder when I'll wear all these socks....."

Still no e-mail notification of availability. Maybe I'm the first one :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.